- Guided walking tour of Charleston's food scene
- Learn about the history of food in Charleston from the local guide
- Sample local delights such as benne wafers, barbecue, grits and other South Carolina staples
- See a different side of Charleston as you traverse the streets.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Treat yourself to this Tour 🤗 Do not eat breakfast before 😉😋" See review