Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Segway tour of Chicago
- Includes use of helmet, Segway lesson, and live commentary
- Suitable for most adults and children ages 12 and older
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
NE corner of Monroe St and Columbus Dr We suggest parking in the Millennium Park Parking Garage. We offer a $10 off voucher for guests parking in that garage. Once past the entrance gates, turn left toward Monroe Street. Park near 2W-level 2 and follow the signs through the breezeway to our office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.