Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour promises a personalized way to see the city
- Learn how to use a Segway: training and safety gear are included
- Exploring on two wheels lets you see more of the city in less time
- See Millennium Park, the Lakeshore, and hear surprising Chicago stories
Departure & Return
Tours depart from Absolutely Chicago Segway Millennium Park/ Grant Park office located under the NE corner of Monroe Street and Columbus Drive near Millennium Park (level 2.) We suggest parking in the Millennium Park Parking Garage. We offer a $10 off voucher for anyone parking in the garage (subject to rules of MPG.) Once past the entrance gates, turn left toward Monroe Street. Proceed down to level 2. Park near 2W and follow the signs through the breezeway to our Lakeside office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
- All riders must weigh a minimum of 100 pounds and not more then 260 pounds
- We operate rain or shine, ponchos will be provided if it rains
- We require every rider to sign a liability waiver prior to their tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable closed toed shoes
- All riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
- This activity is not appropriate for pregnant women
- Those under the influence of drugs and alcohol will not be allowed to participate, and will not be given a refund
- All riders must be able to stand for the duration of their tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.