Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Chicago-area breweries on a guided tour
- Enjoy a plethora of beer samples throughout the tour
- Get an in-depth tour of a brewing production facility
- Transportation by Prohibition-era-styled barrel bus included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Address: 600 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654
What To Expect
Each brewery has its own unique qualities. As you stop at some large and small facilities, you can get the sense of what it was like to step in a brewery back before Prohibition. Receive samples of craft beer at each of the breweries and tour one of the production facilities. Enjoy craft beer samples of different flavors along the entire tour. On the production facility tour, learn the step by step procedures of brewing and the science behind the process.
Please bring your government-issued photo ID. Your tour ends at the pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Barrel Run
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands