- Admission to the Chicago Architecture Center
- Access to the Chicago City Model Experience
- Plan your vacation time ahead with prepaid tickets
- Save time when you arrive since you'll have tickets in hand
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The Chicago Architecture Center or CAC (formerly the Chicago Architecture Foundation, CAF) is at the south end of the Magnificent Mile near the intersection of Michigan and Wacker.
- Hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
- Final admissions are 30 minutes before closing time.
- Exhibit content is subject to change without notice.
- Between March 14 and April 7, 2022, CAC exhibits will be undergoing renovations. Some exhibits will not be available for viewing during this time.
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Chicago Architecture Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas