- Taste a variety of different pizza styles
- Food-loving guide provides in-depth commentary
- Ask questions and benefit from personalized attention with a group of 16
- Visit places you may want to return to later in your tour
- Discuss how each style is crafted and the differences in ingredients and baking techniques
- Compare Italian pizzas to American pizzas to provide an understanding of pizza’s evolution
Departure & Return
We meet outside Robert's Pizza which is located on the Ogden slip dock on the Chicago River in the Streeterville neighborhood.
Ends inside Bar Cargo River North
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under 6 are free, but please notify operator
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Pizza Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands