Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Halloween bike tour of Chicago
- Experience the city's haunted past
- Learn about killers, ghosts and legends
- See the dark side of Chicago
- Seasonal Offer
Departure & Return
Directions: The entrance to 540 N. Lake Shore Drive is on the south side of Ohio Street just west of Lake Shore Drive. Enter through the covered driveway and our entrance is on the right just past the Driveway. Please note: you must walk through the covered driveway, no cars and no public parking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is appropriate for most ages and fitness levels. Professional guides blend quality information, group interaction, and most of all, fun, to create an unforgettable Chicago experience. Bikes are provided. Child bikes, seats and tag-alongs are available.
- Please note: children must be strong, capable riders and be able to bike for 9 miles
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons