- 2.5 to 3-hour ghost bus tour of Chicago
- Ideal for families and groups
- Travel with ease to locations said to be haunted by restless spirits
- Learn about Chicago's dark history from a historian guide
- Stop at the City Cemetery, the Levee Vice district, and Prairie Avenue
Departure & Return
The tour meets in the Congress Lounge bar at the Congress Plaza Hotel. The bus departs from the front of the Congress Plaza Hotel on South Michigan Avenue.
What To Expect
Head first to Chicago City Cemetery, an abandoned graveyard that is home to 13,000 unmarked graves, and disembark for a stroll. At Lincoln Park, step foot on the site of the St. Valentine’s Day massacre, linked to the notorious gangster Al Capone.
See, too, the mansion of Prairie Avenue, the site on which a wealthy socialite was brutally murdered, and Death Alley, where many people were killed by fire. Over the course of the tour, a restroom and refreshment stop occur.
Your tour concludes back at your original departure point outside of the Chicago History Museum.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Some walking and numerous stops of the bus
- Bus can accommodate up to 50 passengers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Hauntings
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised