Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the highlights of Chicago’s evocative Prairie District
- This small-group tour will have a maximum of just 8 participants
- Learn all about the district’s turn-of-the-century history and architecture
- Grab a snack and a drink at a unique, neighborhood cafe
Departure & Return
Find your guide inside lobby, immediately to left
End the tour with a visit to this beautiful landmark building
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations are equipped with elevators
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY L Stop Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.