Explore our promoted experiences
- Haunted Segway tour of Chicago
- Learn about Chicago's eerie and interesting history
- Hear stories of death, disaster, murder, ghosts, and infamous gangsters from your local guide
- See more sights and cover more ground on a Segway than you would on foot
Departure & Return
At the corner of Monroe Street and Columbus Drive near Millennium Park We suggest parking in the Millennium Park Parking Garage. We offer a $10 off voucher for anyone parking in the garage (subject to rules of MPG) Once past the entrance gates, turn left toward Monroe Street. Proceed down to level 2. Park near 2W and follow the signs through the breezeway to our Lakeside office
What To Expect
Once you feel comfortable, zoom off into the night to explore Chicago's haunted past. Visit the alley where more than 600 Chicagoans perished in 1903 in the Iroquois Theatre fire. Stand in a hotel ballroom on Michigan Avenue and listen closely for the sound piano keys tinkling without the help of human hands. Glide down the shore of the Chicago River, where 800 people perished in 1915 during the city's worst maritime disaster. Learn about the spate of gangster murders that shaped Chicago's reputation.
Additionally, enjoy zooming around after nightfall to see all of Chicago's landmark buildings lit up at night.
Your tour ends at its starting point after exploring Chicago's eerie sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight requirement of 100 pounds. The maximum recommended weight limit is 260 pounds.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour start time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours sell out quickly in summer - please book in advance
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.