Explore our promoted experiences
- Lake Michigan speedboat ride in Chicago
- Enjoy incomparable views of Chicago's skyline and waterfront
- Pause to learn about interesting lakefront landmarks, architecture, and history
- Race along the lakefront and experience unique views of Willis Tower, Buckingham Fountain, and Grant Park
Departure & Return
Boarding: Navy Pier. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at 600 E Grand Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 for our Navy Pier Departures. Alternative parking is available at 460 E. Illinois St. and 403 E. Grand Ave. (one block from Navy Pier).
What To Expect
Start your ride at Navy Pier, heading out onto scenic Lake Michigan as you listen to a few anecdotes about the Pier and the impressive Lake Michigan. Then pump up the music and listen to the engines roar as your 2,000-horsepower vessel zips along the lake for an adrenaline-pumping tour of the city. Zoom down to Chicago's Museum Campus, where you stop for a few minutes to get a quick history lesson and learn about Windy City's many landmarks.
Then crank up the throttle again as you streak back past Navy Pier towards the Magnificent Mile, catching great views of Grant Park, Buckingham Fountain and the Willis Tower as you cruise. Return to the dock at Navy Pier to finish your action-packed speedboat trip.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board
- All cruises are weather permitting
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff