2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Hook up with a paranormal investigator to tour Chicago's Lincoln Park and look for paranormal activity. Stroll through the neighborhood and learn about the Great Fire of 1871, Suicide Bridge, the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, and visit Lincoln Park, and the old City Cemetery. You'll get the chance to try out some of the ghost-detecting equipment.
- After-dark tour leaves the day free for other activities
- Tour with other ghost-loving travelers
- Get a chance to use the paranormal activity-detecting equipment
- Get to know Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood from a unique angle
Saved to wishlist!
Guests will be shown how to use guide equipment and given the opportunity to try it themselves as well as given tips for paranormal investigation on the tour and in their own later investigations.
Departure & Return
1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Meet outside main entrance ten minutes before tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Hauntings
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lincoln Park Hauntings Ghost Investigation Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Lincoln Park Hauntings Ghost Investigation Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChicagoGhost & Vampire Tours - IllinoisWalking Tours - IllinoisHistorical Tours - IllinoisGhost & Vampire Tours - NashvilleWalking Tours - NashvilleHistorical Tours - NashvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - DuluthWalking Tours - DuluthHistorical Tours - DuluthCategory
House of Blues Tours & TicketsChicago Board of Trade Building Tours & TicketsChicago Theatre Tours & TicketsGrant Park Tours & TicketsThe Magnificent Mile Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago Tours & TicketsTribune Tower Tours & TicketsLincoln Monument Tours & TicketsNavy Pier Tours & TicketsChicago Children's Museum Tours & TicketsMarina City Tours & TicketsWrigleyville Tours & TicketsNortherly Island Tours & TicketsSoldier Field Tours & TicketsLookingglass Theatre Company Tours & TicketsChicago Picasso (The Picasso) Tours & TicketsWrigley Building Tours & TicketsChicago Loop Tours & TicketsPizzeria Uno Tours & TicketsBiograph Theater Tours & Tickets