Explore our promoted experiences
- A private class guarantees one-on-one instruction and guidance
- Walk away from your Chicago trip with new skills and cooking expertise
- Learn to make Mexican-Indian dishes inspired by your host’s heritage
- Enjoy a multi-course feast at the end, plus alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Ruby at her home in the Chicago suburb of Hoffman Estates. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff