- Discover some of the best eats in Chicago on a River North food walking tour
- Visit a pizza joint and other neighborhood restaurants
- Learn about the local food scene from a guide
- Vegetarian options are available, and other dietary needs can be accommodated with advanced notice
Departure & Return
We will be meeting outside in front of the main entrance to the Merchandise Mart. You will see the Chicago River and large statues that resemble pez dispensers to know you are in the right location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sidewalk Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms