- Guided bike tour, covering Chicago's top neighborhoods
- Taste Chicago's most well-known foods and drinks -pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes and beer
- Ride through the city's most popular neighborhoods, including Wrigleyville and the Gold Coast
- Local guide will provide historical and cultural insight about the food and neighborhoods
- Price includes samples at two breweries, one bakery, one hot-dog stand and one pizza shop
Departure & Return
Through the driveway (tunnel) to our entrance
What To Expect
You’ll undoubtedly work up an appetite while you pedal along the streets of iconic neighborhoods. On the day tour, ride through Wrigleyville, Old Town, Lincoln Park, and Gold Coast. On the night tour, visit Gold Coast, Chicago’s Riverwalk, Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain and Chicago’s Lakefront Trail. Along the way, stop to enjoy the tastes of Chicago at two breweries, a pizza shop, a hot dog stand and a cupcake bakery.
Gain culinary and cultural insight from your local guide who shares neighborhood history and food traditions. Learn about the origin of Chicago’s famed deep-dish pizza, find out what makes craft beer a local specialty, and discover the difference between a Chicago-style and regular hot dog.
This tour covers approximately 13 miles and requires a moderate fitness level.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian options available
- Moderate level, must be able to ride a bike for 13 miles
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If you have dietary restrictions, please add a note in the special requirements section when booking, and email to [email protected] after booking to confirm they can accommodate
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons