- Set your own pace to explore area highlights
- The app works completely offline—no SIM is needed
- Avoid the hassle of a large group tour
- An economical option—only one tour per car is needed
Departure & Return
One of the start / stop points for the route. Tour runs between Collingwood and the 400 / 407 interchange in Vaughan. You can start or stop anywhere though, and the tour experience is the same in either direction. Tour also come with a free extension to Wasaga Beach.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
One of the start / stop points for the route. Tour experience is the same in either direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripvia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.