- ATV tour through the wilderness near Cozumel
- Off-road adventure featuring cenote dive, cave swim, and coral cave
- Ideal for shore excursion or other time-sensitive adventure
- Multiple departures throughout the day
- Pickup and drop-off from meeting point in central Cozumel included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Although you are provided with a helmet, it is recommended that you bring a bandana, goggles, and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty on what is typically a muddy ride. And remember that close-toed shoes are required!
Ride down a series of trails en route to a cenote, a type of deep swimming hole found within caves. Put on your life vest and dive in from far above the 65-foot (20-meter) deep pool, or climb in from ground level. Swim beneath stalactites before continuing to a coral cave.
Drive through the coral cave while learning from your guide about the native community who once lived in the area. Return to your original departure point at the Hard Rock Cafe at the end of your tour.
Bottled water is served at various stops throughout the tour. The tour reception has lockers for your possessions and offer closed-toed sandals for rent.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No Maximum age
- Adult age is 18 years old
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian at all times
- Minimum age is 8 years old / 4 feet tall (For kids under 16 years old without driver license, you will need the *ATV ADVENTURE TO JADE CAVERN )
- All driver’s must posses a valid driver’s license
- Maximum weight is 320 lbs (145 kg) per person
- All guests need to have closed toe shoes to participate
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, bathing suit, sunglasses and a hat. Bring cash, credit cards, towel and a change of clothes.
- For safety reasons no cameras are allowed in the tour
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Near public transportation
- Zero tolerance for reckless driving that can put any of the guests at risk
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties
- All participants must be: in good health and self-sufficent
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the guide
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive (presenting a valid driver’s license)
- This tour is not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs (including prescription medications), pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries or people affected by some kind of permanent sequelae after a trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, and/or physical appearance , (tour operator on-site will be taken into consideration all restrictions mentioned in the final assessment to allowed or denied the participation on the tour).
- Guests with any limitations on motor skills that involve any type of movement or coordination of the arms, legs, and other large body parts.
- Wild Tours reserves the right to deny the service to any guest that shows any sign of having consumed alcohol prior the tour departure.
- here is a zero tolerance policy for drivers under the influence of any substance.
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties. medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors, anxiety attacks and panic attacks.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (available for rent)
- Not recommended for people with asthma, diabetes, eplilepsy
- Not recommended for people with respiratory conditions and blood pressure conditions.
- Not recommended for people with neck injuries
- Not recommended for people medicated/ taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors
- Guests must follow the safety measures from the staff to avoid Covid-19
- Staff will remind guests to keep physical distance during reception and brief.
- Health screening of guest at the check in will be made through a quick test including temperature checking, any guest showing symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing, and sneezing will be excluded from the tour.
- Each guest will be asked to sign a declaration of health upon arrival.
- We will allow healthy people to enjoy the tour; the staff will encourage guests to use a face mask/face covering upon arrival. Due to local government policies, the use of face mask/face covering is mandatory.
- Guests must wear face mask/face coverings in common areas, near other guests, and when interacting with the staff. Due to local government policies, the use of face mask/face covering is mandatory
- The staff will provide each guest antibacterial gel (containing at least 70% alcohol) upon arrival.
- We will provide additional hand sanitizing dispensers help to reduce the possible spread of viruses and bacteria.
- We will encourage guest to follow the handwashing protocol and the importance of frequent handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after activity.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (available for rent)
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wild Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff