Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy free-flowing drinks and snacks onboard
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- All snorkeling equipment is provided
- Observe local sea life while you snorkel
Departure & Return
Kindly take a taxi or meet us at Tortugas Beach Club, located on Carretera Costera Sur Km. 8 entre Condominios Paraíso y Palancar. Zona Hotelera Sur. Cozumel, Quintana Roo C.P. 77600
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travleres with recent surgery (2 months), asthma and or epilepsy can't snorkel
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 5 years old
- Travelers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Not available for pregnant travelers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not available for traveleres with back/neck problems or recent surgery (6 months)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY JS Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms