- Learn about Cozumel's rich history and culture
- Take a tequila tour to learn about Mexico's national drink
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The Seven Eleven convenience store is the meeting point for both SSA International Pier and Puerta Maya. It is located directly next to the Pemex gas station on the opposite side of the street of both cruise ship docks. Your guide will be wearing a white shirt with a Jeep Riders Cozumel logo.
The Starbucks at the Punta Langosta mall is the meeting point for any cruise ships docking at Punta Langosta Pier. The Starbucks is located directly across the street from Punta Langosta pier and your guide will be waiting there at the lighthouse wearing a white shirt with a Jeep Riders logo.
When coming across on the foot ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel, your meeting point will be at the Cozumel ferry dock. Once you get off the ferry, walk out towards the main road and there you will find a statue of 3 golden Swallow birds. There your guide will be waiting for you at that statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jeep Riders Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I understand that it is clearly stated however, it may be nice to include the cost of those things into the advertised cost." See review