- 3-hour Cozumel walking tour
- Great overview of the waterfront and downtown
- See local monuments and landmarks
- Visit the Island Museum
- Lunch at Joe's Reggae Bar
- Tequila tasting included
- Small group tour limited to 12 people
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Throughout the tour, take advantage of your time with a local guide to ask any questions about the history of Cozumel, local culture, and the things you see along the way. You’ll learn about tequila history and taste some samples of Mexico’s most iconic spirit, then head to the Island Museum to see exhibits covering history, ecology, and culture.
Walk to the main plaza in downtown Cozumel, where you'll find the Mexican flag monument, the Cozumel Clock Tower, and the island’s first City Hall, and wrap up the tour at Joe’s Reggae Bar, relaxing over a Cozumel-style lunch and refreshments.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms