3 to 7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The island of Cozumel is famous for its abundant coral reefs, making it an ideal place to snorkel. Join a small group and head out onto the water for a day of swimming and snorkeling. Board a speedboat and discover several reefs where you can observe marine species like tropical fish, sea turtles, and even stingrays.
- Take in the views of Cozumel and Quinta Roo from the boat
- Enjoy a beachside lunch with drinks after your snorkel
- Pickups available from Cozumel or Riviera Maya
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation from most Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya hotels
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Lunch & non-alcoholic drinks
Ferry fee of US$ 20 per person
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.You must contact us at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation, if you book within 24 hours please contact immediately. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher. If your hotel is outside of the coverage area, you will be asked to meet the tour at a designated meeting point or nearby location.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock , Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Meeting point for all guests staying on Cozumel will be the "Swallows sculpture" at the main pier. You will confirm the pickup time a day before your activity takes places.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 8 or older.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Departing from Cozumel the overall duration of the tour will be approximately 3.5 hours from start to finish.
- Departing from Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya the overall duration of the tour will be approximately 7 hours from start to finish, including transportation times. This may vary depending on your hotel location.
- Please note the Cozumel option does not include hotel pickup, you must make your own way to the designated meeting point. You will confirm the exact departure time with the local tour operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Reef Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Cozumel Reef Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Reef Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Reef Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Cozumel Reef Snorkeling Tour
3 to 7 hours