- Cooking lesson on salsas led by a chef/guide
- Salsa dance lesson with a dance instructor
- Open bar and food tastings
- Access to all Playa Mia amenities
Departure & Return
Meeting time: 30 minutes prior departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- All participants must be able to stand and dance for up to 90-minute in a row to participate.
- Participants must comply with specifications and rules of every individual activity inside during this tour.
- This tour is not available for guests in wheelchair or guests with walking difficulties.
- Not recommended for pregnant Women or guests with back/neck injuries.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated or to those who refuse to comply with general regulations.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations.
- All children under 12 years old and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm’s reach of the child or non-swimmer at all times. Older children should not be left in charge of younger children in the pool area.
- Height and weight restrictions for the Buccaneers’ Bay Water Toys:
- Maximum height - 1.2 meter or 3 feet 11 inches
- Maximum weight for children slides- 60 KG or 132 LB
- Height and weight restrictions for the Twin Twister Waterslides
- Minimum height - 1 meter or 3 feet 3 inches
- Maximum weight - 113 KG or 250 LB
- Use of the pools and slides is not allowed for guests with any skin disease, lesions, infections, open sores, inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who have any considerable area of exposed sub-skin tissue, open blisters, cuts, and/or who are wearing any kind of bandage or Band-Aid.
- Shoes of any kind are not allowed in the pools or in the slides.
- Maximum of 8 guests are allowed in the Hydro Massage Tub at the same time.
- Use of the waterslides is not allowed for guests afraid of heights, people under the influence of alcohol, drugs, including prescription medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with special needs or medical prevention.
- Guests must be aware of the game´s linking intersection and surfaces.
- All children under 12 years old and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests must be aware of signs on the games.
- Pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, violence, any bad behavior or act that might endanger the welfare of oneself or other visitor are not allowed.
- Admission to the Floating Park may be refused to any person who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol, impaired by any drug or medication, or who is believed to create an unsafe environment for others.
- Guests must obey the instructions of the lifeguards or other park staff.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be allowed.
- The floating park is not allowed for guests afraid of heights, people under the influence of alcohol or while impaired by medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with special needs or medical prevention.
- Visitors are obliged to use appropriate bathing suit that are free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.
- The Floating Park may be evacuated and disabled at any time in order to ensure the safety and the well-being of the guests.
- All injuries should be reported to the park staff immediately.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Prohibited the use of biodegradable sunscreen and biodegradable products.
- Prohibited the use of sunscreen, suntan lotion and insect repellent inside the park
- IMPORTANT: Playa Mia is committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs; therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is no longer allowed. All guests must wipe-off any sun lotion residues or shower BEFORE entering either the ocean or Playa Mia’s pools. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation! We strongly recommend, DO NOT TOUCH THE MARINE LIFE.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms