Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 4-hour luxury catamaran sailing cruise from Cozumel
- Snorkel, kayak or simply relax on the boat
- Enjoy an open bar and delicious snacks on board
- Receive attentive service from the crew
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Marina Fonatur. Kindly take one of many taxis and ask the driver to take you to Marina Fonatur. At your arrival, kindly look for the Catamaran Huge Return.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and docking time
- Price is per boat for a party of up to 15 people
- Guests with recent surgery (within 2 months), asthma, epilepsy, heart problems and/or expectant mothers must abstain from Snorkeling.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether the snorkeling and kayaking portion are appropriate or not.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years old
- Maximum weight limit is 280 lbs. Guests taking the snorkeling will re-board on a ladder
- There is a Marine Park Fee of $ USD3 per person (paid in cash upon arrival)
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JS Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms