- Mini-SUB adventure from Cozumel
- Drive your personal mini-SUB through the Caribbean Sea
- See an abundance of marine life, including parrotfish, angel fish, spotted eagle rays and more!
- Learn about the native marine life from your bilingual guide
- No prior diving experience necessary!
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Maneuver your mini-SUB across the ocean floor, gaining insight into the marine mysteries of a wonderful underwater world. Follow your guide’s gaze to colorful tableaus of tropical fish including angelfish, flounder, yellow tang and parrotfish as you thoroughly explore the ocean.
Emerge from the water and soak up the sun on the silken sands of the beach. Enjoy a refreshing beverage or wholesome lunch (own expense) from the beach bar before making your way back to your Cozumel hotel at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers must be at least 4 feet (1.2 meters) tall
- Maximum weight to participate in tour is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- A maximum of 5 people. If your group is larger than 5, you will go on 2 different submersions, one right after another
- Guests with recent surgery (within 6 months), pregnant, heart/lungs conditions/medical history, asthma, insulin dependence, epilepsy and/or back/neck problems can’t participate on this tour.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum age is 65 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Guests who are pregnant, with heart/lungs conditions/medical history, asthma, insulin dependence, epilepsy and/or back/neck problems can’t participate on this tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- OPERATED BY Oceanus Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms