- Save money on your Cozumel trip by booking an all-inclusive package
- Day pass gets you access to all facilities at Tortugas Beach Club
- From cocktails to a water park, there's something for all ages
- Eat and drink as much as you want: All-inclusive food and cocktails
Departure & Return
Kindly take a taxi to Tortugas Beach Club. The approximated cost from downtown is $ 12.00 U.S. for 1 to 4 Passengers each way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old presenting a valid ID
- Minimum age for parasailing is 7 years old
- Parasailing is not available for pregnant traverlers, with limited mobility, back/neck problems and/or epilepsy
- Snorkeling is not available for pregnant travelers, with recent surgeries (6 months), limited mobility, heart/lung diseases, asthma and/or epilepsy
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms