- Experience Cozumel with a multi-activity adventure tour
- Includes Jeep tour, ATV ride, cenote swim and beach club access
- Tortugas Beach Club visit includes lunch, snorkel, waterpark and Wi-Fi
- Includes pickup and drop-off in several central Cozumel locations
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers MUST wear closed toe shoes durign the ATV ride
- Minimum age to participate is 7 years old
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 16 years old presenting a valid Driver's License
- Minimum age to drive a Jeep is 18 years old presenting a valid Driver's License
- Not available for travelers with limited mobility, recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases, asthma (snorkeling portion) and/or epilepsy
- Not available for pregnant travelers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back/neck problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms