Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour with boat cruise on the Corroboree Billabong, from Darwin
- Learn about the ecology and history of the Mary River area at Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Hear informative commentary from your knowledgeable guide about the wildlife of the region
- Enjoy lunch on the boat cruise surrounded by beautiful wetlands
- Look for saltwater crocodiles and a variety of colorful birds during your boat cruise
- Includes round-trip transportation from Darwin with hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Take a seat under the full-length shade canopy of your open-sided vessel, which plies the calm waters of Corroboree Billabong during a 2.5-hours cruise. Your guide points out abundant birdlife such as jabiru, ibis, brolga, jacana, egrets, herons, kites, sea eagles, whistling ducks and magpie geese among the more than 30 different species that inhabit this area.
Keep your camera or your binoculars on hand to capture sightings of any saltwater crocodiles that often sun themselves on the banks or swim stealthily by!
Your boat tour includes a picnic lunch on board. Enjoy prepared salads and sandwiches and replenish your thirst with cold drinking water available throughout the cruise.
After the wetlands and wildlife tour on Corroboree Billabong, return to your coach for the return trip to Darwin, where your day trip ends in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please bring a hat, mosquito repellant, sunscreen, camera. Binoculars are also recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise us if you have special dietary requirements for lunch
- Most travellers can participate
- We provide cold water on board. Please bring a refillable water bottle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wetland Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you are into The wildlife it is a MUST!" See review