Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour coach sightseeing tour of Darwin
- Drive by landmarks such as Parliament House, Palmerston Town and the Darwin Botanical Gardens
- Visit the Defence of Darwin Experience to learn about Darwin’s experience during WWII
- Look through the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
- Stop at the Fannie Bay Gaol and Darwin Aviation Heritage Centre
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wallaroo Tours, Tour Tub and Jumping Crocodile Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands