- Walking tour of Darwin with plenty of photo ops
- Sample a selection of dishes including Aboriginal bush foods
- Dine at restaurants in downtown Darwin and along the waterfront
- Insider tips and recommendations on where to eat in Darwin
Departure & Return
Phat Mango Restaurant, 56 Smith Street, corner of Knuckey Street and Austin Lane, Darwin
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please tell us if you have any medical condition that may affect your ability to attend the tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
- OPERATED BY Darwin Gourmet Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms