5 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Small group wetlands cruise on the Adelaide River
Professional local guide
Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
Hotel pickup and drop off from selected Darwin hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location. This tour departs Darwin Transit Centre located behind 69 Mitchell Street Darwin at 1:10pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure Cruise from Darwin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure Cruise from Darwin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 2230P153
Compare Similar Experiences
Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure Cruise from Darwin
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDarwinBus Tours - Northern TerritoryWater Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - East JavaWater Tours - East JavaHalf-day Tours - East JavaCategory
East Point ReserveLyons CottageQantas HangarDefence of Darwin ExperienceMagnetic Termite MoundsCharles Darwin National ParkCrocosaurus CoveMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)Parliament HouseGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic GardensAquasceneFannie Bay GaolDarwin Waterfront PrecintMindil BeachEdith Falls (Leliyn)Bicentennial ParkDarwin Aviation MuseumMyilly Point Heritage PrecinctWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre