Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit some of the oldest rock art galleries in the world
- Learn about the rich history of Indigenous Australia
- Go saltwater crocodile spotting in the wild
- Enjoy expert commentary from your local guides
Departure & Return
Our central meeting point for this tour is Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh Street @ 7.30am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Luggage size restricted to carry on only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not suitable for children aged 5 and under
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms