Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic flight by private fixed-wing aircraft, round-trip from Darwin to Katherine
- Fly over Nitmiluk National Park including 13 gorges on a scenic helicopter ride
- Land in Kakadu National Park for a boat cruise in search of crocodiles
- Guide shares insight about the area’s natural and cultural significance
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kookaburra Air
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms