- Fascinating interactive exhibitions including VR and touchscreens
- Explore on-board a decommissioned RFDS aircraft
- Choice of entrance times throughout the day
- Self-guided tour lets you explore at your own pace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The facility is indoors and air-conditioned. There is audio translation for the hologram cinema sessions in Japanese, German, French and Simplified Chinese.
- There is complete disability access and a number of seating options throughout the facility for all guests
- The facility has a gift shop in the center of the facility and are co-branded RFDS with RM Williams in a great clothing and belt range. We also offer a wide selection of RFDS and Bombing of Darwin branded products ranging from T-shirts, hats, books and other great collectibles.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Covid Safety Plan
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Flying Doctor Service Darwin Tourist Facility
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff