8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Guided tour at WWII 4RSU at Pell Airstrip
Entry fee to Batchelor Museum
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be waiting in the Foyer of your hotel 5 minutes before scheduled pickup time. Traffic conditions may delay the vehicle up to 10 minutes past your scheduled pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Walk Darwin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitisation during World War II Beyond Darwin?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during World War II Beyond Darwin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during World War II Beyond Darwin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
World War II Beyond Darwin
4 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 9 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDarwinBus Tours - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - East JavaHistorical Tours - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory
George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsDarwin Waterfront Precint Tours & TicketsAquascene Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsDefence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & TicketsEdith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsQantas Hangar Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsCrocosaurus Cove Tours & Tickets