Explore our promoted experiences
- Island-hop your way around the Yasawa and Mamanuca Islands
- Stay overnight on four stunning islands
- Enjoy traditional Fijian hospitality
- Swim in the Blue Lagoon
- Snorkel on reefs filled with fish and coral
- You’ll have the chance to swim with the spectacular manta rays (May-Oct)
- Learn the secrets of a traditional Fijian feast!
- Visit the legendary Sawa I Lau Caves
- Enjoy Seaspray Sailing Adventure
- Awesome Adventures Fiji Pack - Awesome Adventures Fiji Sulu (sarong), drink bottle, and drawstring bag
- BONUSES:* A Full Day Pass to Malamala Beach Club to be used pre or post your island package including transfers from selected hotels/resorts in Denarau, Nadi & Wailoaloa to and from Port Denarau)
Departure & Return
If you do not require pick up, please find your own way to the meeting Point - Passenger Terminal, Denarau Marina
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- RECONFIRMATION AND CHECK-IN - all bookings should be reconfirmed with our office the day before departure.
- Once in Fiji, if you’d like to speed things up and avoid the queues at the morning departure then you are welcome to check in the day prior at our Port Denarau counter after 10am. You will be given all your necessary documents/vouchers so that you can board the vessel directly the next day. Please take good care of your vouchers as you may be liable to pay for any replacements.
- COMPLIMENTARY COACH TRANSFERS Transport to/from Port Denarau is provided by Awesome Adventures Fiji to/from most Nadi, Denarau and Wailoaloa Beach area resorts and Nadi International Airport. Clients must book in advance. If you fail to board, finding your own way to/from Port Denarau will be at your own cost. Please note, there is only one coach returning to resorts in the Wailoaloa Beach area and to Nadi International Airport, departing Port Denarau at approximately 6:15pm.
- RIGHT TO VARY Any necessary changes will be advised prior to travel – as most of the properties featured in our packages are small, they are at times full. When this is the case we reserve the right to substitute a similar property of a similar standard and/or reverse the order of the brochured itinerary.
- LIABILITY Where another company or persons operate the tour, activity or excursion, diving, accommodation or shore transfers, Awesome Adventures Fiji is only acting as a Sales Agent. Responsibility for the operation and liability for any mishap lies with those operators solely and not with Awesome Adventures Fiji. Awesome Adventures Fiji is not responsible for missed flights or any associated expenses due to late arrival at checkin counters
- TRAVEL INSURANCE There are only very basic medical facilities in the Yasawas so if any medical problem arises you may need to return to Nadi. If you develop a serious medical problem you will most likely want to leave Fiji for Australia, New Zealand or home.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.