Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy an 8-day adventure exploring many of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands
- Variety of accommodation choices from dorm to private
- Round-trip boat journey and travel between islands included
- Sunset Tube Cruise with Mantaray Resort
- Sawa I Lau Caves with Oarsmans Bay Lodge
- BONUSES: A Full Day Pass to Malamala Beach Club to be used pre or post your island package including transfers from selected hotels/resorts in Denarau, Nadi & Wailoaloa to and from Port Denarau)
- Awesome Adventures Fiji Pack - Awesome Adventures Fiji Sulu (sarong), drink bottle, and drawstring bag
Departure & Return
Awesome Adventures check in counter located at the Passenger Terminal on Port Denarau
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you are staying overnight in on the mainland before you travel to the Yasawas, we offer a daily complimentary coach transfer from Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau accommodation to Denarau Marina.
- We are very happy to collect you from your accommodation on the first day of your Awesome Adventure Fiji package for the transfer to Port Denarau. If you don’t book your accommodation through us, you have to advise us where you are staying. If you don’t advise us, getting to Port Denarau on time is your responsibility and at your own cost. We also provide a courtesy coach drop off back to most resorts in the Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau areas: just let us know where you are staying
- Due to vessel schedules, for Saturday departures, the "Yasawa Wanderer" operates in the reverse order (eg Barefoot Kuata Resort, then Mantaray Island Resort, then Oarsmans Bay Lodge then Octopus Island Resort).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For Monday departures, the "Yasawa Wanderer" operates in the following order - Mantaray Island Resort, then Oarsmans Bay Lodge, then Octopus Resort, then Barefoot Kuata Resort
- At the end of an Awesome package, upon return to Denarau Marina we're still there to help out! We have a coach departing at 6pm to drop off at Nadi Airport, hotels and resorts. This service is complimentary to Awesome Adventures passengers.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff