Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit a local village to experience their culture, food, and social activities
- Watch a fire dance and Meke performance
- Eat local, traditional food made and then buried underground in a Lovo
- Round-trip transfers included for an added convenience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- OPERATED BY Culture Village
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want to become a Fijian for coupe of hours, this is the best place you should be at.Really enjoyed the evening." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews