Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend a day at sea—cruise the crystal clear waters of Fiji's Mamanuca Islands
- Indulge in a barbecue lunch, morning and afternoon tea, and unlimited drinks
- Immerse yourself in Fijian culture—visit a local village and experience a Kava ceremony
- Get up close to underwater worlds with snorkel equipment included on board
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Spend time wandering along the white sand beaches, snorkel in the enticing lagoons, or visit locations used in the film Cast Away, which starred Tom Hanks. Next, hop across to the Island of Yanuya to get a feel for daily village life. Greet the local residents, immerse yourself in Fijian culture and enjoy a traditional Kava ceremony.
Once you've worked up an appetite, indulge in a barbecue lunch with unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks before cruising across the crystal clear waters. Later on, after some more exploring, swimming, and snorkeling afternoon tea will be served as you head back to land.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at Denarau Marina.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands