Explore our promoted experiences
- Freedom to choose where you cruise
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own choice
- Hop on and off daily on the vessel
- Free Travel Desk and Wi-Fi on board
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Check in at Port Denarau to receive your pass and board the catamaran. En route to your chosen destination, enjoy incredible views from the outdoor decks and indoor air-conditioned lounge while you thumb through your complimentary guidebook full of suggestions on activities, attractions, and local sights.
Please note: Due to limited availability, it is required that you confirm hotel reservations prior to boarding the catamaran. You are not allowed to disembark the boat unless you have pre-booked accommodation on the island. Most resorts and hotels require a minimum 2-night stay.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passes are valid for 5 to 15 days and can be used for travel on board South Sea Cruises Vessels to the Mamanuca’s (valid only to Beachcomber & South Sea Island) and the Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
- Your Bula Pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your Bula Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- You can extend your Pass anytime during travel but only prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice to the staff at the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline
- While all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the Resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walk-ups.
- When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
- Any Pass being used by a person other than the owner whose name is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff