Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour is offered year-round for different summer and winter scenery
- Hike around famous Red Rocks Amphitheatre and stop for coffee in Evergreen
- Look for Rocky Mountain wildlife including deer and elk
- Get spectacular views from atop Squaw Pass and stroll around a glacial lake
Departure & Return
Your Driver/Guide will greet you at the flag pole in front of Union Station and the Crawford Hotel(1701 Wynkoop St). Meeting times are 8:15 am for the morning tour and 12:15 pm for the afternoon tour. Our touring vans have our round Colorado Sightseer logo on the rear side panels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the uncommon event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We recommend a jacket year round as the mountains are always colder than Denver. In the winter hat and gloves are recommended as well.
- Near public transportation
- Children under 4 years old not permitted
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms