Departure & Return
Under the flagpole near the pedestrian crosswalk on 17th and Wynkoop St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Comfortable hiking shoes/boots are recommended
- Dress code: wear comfortable clothing, bring layers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- *This is a moderate hike at altitude that guests may find challenging. This tour is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise. Out of respect for the other guests on the tour, please consider our sightseeing tours if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements. Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
- From November to April, waterproof shoes are highly recommended. Wool socks are also recommended.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not currently available on Saturdays. Please call the office to inquire about a private hiking tour on Saturdays.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised