Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Drive over the continental divide at 11’990 feet and enjoy a free Gondola ride (winter only)
- Experience the enthusiasm of a local guide who shares their love for Colorado
- Small group tour ensures an authentic experience
- Perfect summertime "vacation in a day"
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum age requirement of 8 yrs of age because of Colorado car seat law
- Near public transportation
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Traffic delays possible
- From November to April, waterproof shoes are highly recommended. Wool socks are also recommended.
- Most travellers can participate
- You will NOT be skiing or snowboarding on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- "My wife and I extremely enjoyed this tour especially the crepes from Breckinridge but if you come in during cooler weather make sure to bring a heavy jacket because it gets chilly!" See review
- "I really enjoyed Red Rocks, but that may be better to get done toward the end of the day." See review
- "We would highly recommend this tour if you want to experience the beautiful mountains." See review