Departure & Return
We meet IN FRONT of the Denver Firefighters Museum. Please arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the tour, so that we can get everyone checked in. We can not hold tours for latecomers.
This is the entertainment hub of the downtown area. The tour ends at the Brown Palace Hotel, one block from the 16th Street Mall. You will then have access to a 2 mile strip of restaurants, shops, bars, a movie theater, a bowling alley, and street entertainers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Best Tours of Denver LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff