Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour is capped at 15 people for a personal—and spooky—feel
- Visit the historical highlights of Denver’s scenic Capitol Hill neighborhood
- Learn about the city’s ghostly myths and legends from your guide
- See the state capitol, the Molly Brown House, haunted hotels, and more
Departure & Return
Meet your experienced Ghost Tour Guide outside of the Colorado State Capitol Building, by the east entrance steps, at 200 E Colfax Denver, CO. You can look for the Native American statue halfway down Grant at Grant & Colfax.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Denver Terrors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.