Explore our promoted experiences
- Easy/moderate 4-mile hike with plenty of opportunity to sit and take in the view
- Full-day tour enables ample time in the Rockies
- Experience our backyard with a knowledgeable and local guide
- Chance of seeing wildlife including elk, moose, eagles and more
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- This is a moderate hike at altitude that many guests may find challenging. This tour is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise. Out of respect for the other guests on the tour, please consider our Rocky Mountain National Park sightseeing tour if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements. Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
- We cannot guarantee a specific trail - we chose based on day, condition, crowds.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From November to April, waterproof shoes are highly recommended. Wool socks are also recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.