- Take a stress-free guided hike in the Rockies
- Learn about the flora and fauna you see along the way
- ‘Yak traks’ are provided during the winter months
- Carpool to and from the trailhead
Departure & Return
We meet at Huckleberry Roasters in Denver and carpool from there to the trailhead. We encourage hikers to provide their own transportation for safety during Covid, but we are able to drive you if you don't have a vehicle.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hiking in the Rockies
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Also, if you come in from out of state, make sure you have been in Colorado for at least 1-2 days before the hike in order to acclimate to the altitude." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews