Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail out to Crab Island on your terms with this private pontoon rental
- Fuel and parking are included with your rental as well
- Spot marine life like bottlenose dolphins as you cruise the waters
- Get from Fort Walton Beach to Crab Island with ease
- Take an online test for your boater safety certification prior to check-in
Departure & Return
We are located in the back of the Quality Inn, Fort Walton Beach, next to the Red Lobster.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- 12 passenger maximum capacity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Boater Safety Certificate required for operators born on or after January 1, 1988
- If taking Boater Safety Certificate test onsite, please arrive 45-60min before departure time.
- By booking this product you agree to our terms and conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destiny Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff