- Spot local wildlife like dolphins while you ride
- Feel the ocean breeze in your hair on the Jet Ski
- Take in Florida's beautiful coastal scenery
- Bookings are per Jet Ski with two passengers allowed
Departure & Return
We are located in the back of the Quality Inn, Fort Walton Beach, next to the Red Lobster.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boater Safety Certificate required for ski operators born on or after January 1, 1988 (available on site, or obtained and printed before arrival). Please check the voucher for more details.
- Participants must arrive at lease 30min before the start of the tour for important safety instructions.
- If taking Boater Safety Certificate test onsite, you must arrive 45-60min before departure time.
- Must be at least 16 years old with a valid drivers license to operate jet-skis. Under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- By booking this product you agree to Destiny Water Adventures' Terms and Conditions. Please check the voucher for more details.
- Destiny Water Adventures reserves the right to deny service to anyone arriving late without refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- MUST BE 6 OR OLDER TO RIDE JET SKI
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands