- All necessary equipment, bait, and fishing license is provided
- Experience the healing power of being on the water
- Get your catch cleaned and ready for your next meal
- A private boat means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
All guests will meet at LJ Schooners Dockside Restaurant & Bluewater Bay Marina located at 290 Yacht Club Drive Niceville, FL 32578. Driving directions and details will be worked out over the phone on the Sunday prior to each trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- Children 3-years and older are welcome. They must wear a Coast Guard Approved live jacket at all times.
- Guests prone to sea-sickness should take necessary precautions prior to boarding the vessel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY L4K Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a great trip for families with children who are starting to love fishing." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews