- Departures throughout the day allows for easy scheduling
- Hear insightful commentary from the pilot
- Hover over the waters of Lake Superior
- See more of the Duluth region from a helicopter
Departure & Return
We are located at the end of Stebner road at the furthest left end of the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual passenger weight limit of 300 lbs / combined weights of all passengers not to exceed 575 lbs
- Operates in all seasons, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lake Superior Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons